KONKURS ZA OTVORENU POZICIJU SARADNIKA/CE ZA KOMUNIKACIJE U TRIAL INTERNATIONAL – UREDU U BIH
TRIAL International traži novog/u kolegu/icu!
Ako želite postati dio TRIAL International tima u Bosni i Hercegovini i ako ispunjavate uslove navedene u oglasu, prijavite se za poziciju Saradnika/ce za komunikacije do 15. januara 2022. godine.
Sve detaljne informacije o navedenoj poziciji i neophodnim kvalifikacijama pročitajte u nastavku, ili preuzmite oglas sa ovog linka.
POSITION Communications Officer
PLACE OF WORK TRIAL International Office in Sarajevo
EMPLOYMENT RATE (full time position, 100%)
As Communications Officer, the candidate will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Writing, editing and creating content for websites and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube);
- Coordinating production of publications (editing, proofreading, design, printing and distribution), as well as productions of various digital media content (design, texts, translation, video/image editing and other digital media related production tasks) in partnership with photographers, videographers, graphic designers etc.;
- Translating various documents (legal and non-legal) relevant to the work of the organisation;
- Perform other relevant tasks when necessary.
Media and public relations
- Writing, editing and distributing various communications content, including press releases, media statements, reports, analysis, interviews, speeches, presentations and other material that communicates TRIAL International’s activities;
- Handling media enquiries, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with journalists, maintaining a media database, maintaining records of media coverage and collating analytics of social media;
- Maintaining correspondence with domestic and international institutions, non-governmental organisations, etc.;
- Organising conferences, workshops and other events;
- Presenting the work of the organisation to various actors, at meetings and other events, inside and outside of the country.
- Developing and implementing a communication strategy jointly with rest of the team to promote the activities of the organisation;
- Assisting in the preparation of project proposals and strategic plans required for TRIAL International’s work, in collaboration with other team members.
Research and analysis
- Conduct research and analysis in collaboration with the rest of the team on various issues of relevance to the work of TRIAL International / the BiH office;
- Maintaining various communication, legal and administrative databases.
CONDITIONS, QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Education: BA in Social Sciences or other relevant subject (MA is an asset); basic knowledge of the human rights protection mechanisms, transitional justice and international criminal law will be considered as advantage;
- Work experience: A minimum of 2 years of professional experience relevant to the position, experience in work with NGOs will be considered as advantage;
- Languages: Native in one of the official languages in BiH and excellent command of English (oral and written);
- Other: Strong writing skills and demonstrated commitment and dedication to human rights.
We offer good working conditions in the positive and dynamic surrounding that gives an opportunity for personal growth and additional development of work competences.
If you are interested in this position, apply by 15th January 2023, by sending necessary documents to the e-mail address: email@example.com titled “Application for Communications Officer”.
1. Motivational letter;
3. A brief writing sample which demonstrates applicant’s skills (article, academic paper, policy brief or memo, news article, blog post or web content).
Only complete applications will be reviewed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
TRIAL International is a non-governmental organisation fighting against impunity for international crimes and supporting victims in their search for justice. The organisation provides legal aid, files cases, develops local capacities and advocates the human rights agenda.
For more information, visit TRIAL International website at: www.trial.ba and www.trialinternational.org, and FB page.