KONKURS ZA OTVORENU POZICIJU: PRAVNI SAVJETNIK/CA U TRIAL INTERNATIONAL – UREDU U BIH
TRIAL International traži novog/u kolegu/icu!
Ako želite postati dio TRIAL International tima u Bosni i Hercegovini i ako ispunjavate uslove navedene u oglasu, prijavite se za poziciju Pravnog/e savjetnika/ce do 23. maja 2023. godine.
Sve detaljne informacije o navedenoj poziciji i neophodnim kvalifikacijama pročitajte u nastavku, ili preuzmite oglas sa ovog linka.
Terms of reference, TRIAL International – Office in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Position: Legal Advisor, based in Sarajevo
- Write submissions/complaints on grave human rights violations before domestic courts and international bodies;
- Provide advice and answers, as well as information related to BiH legislation and international legal standards for human rights;
- Conduct comprehensive research and prepare legal analysis related to the various issues that the association deals with;
- Follow the implementation of activities related to all legal affairs and legal activities of the association;
- Arrange the priorities and strategies for the association’s activities together with the Head of the Program and other members of the team;
- Assist in the production of project proposals and strategic plans required for TRIAL International’s work, in cooperation with other team members;
- Represent the work of the association to different actors at different levels and on events organized within and outside of the country;
- Appear in media on behalf of the association;
- Participate in the implementation of the association’s activities;
Conditions, qualifications and work experience:
- Education: Law degree obtained in Bosnia and Herzegovina, strong knowledge of human rights law and criminal law; knowledge in the area of transitional justice with emphasis on reparations will be valued and considered as an asset, LL.M. in International Law will be considered as an asset as well;
- Work experience: A minimum of 3 years of professional experience relevant to the position;
- Languages: One of the official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina as a mother tongue, strong fluency in written and oral English;
- Sensibility in working with vulnerable groups is very important;
- Strong documentation, writing and advocacy skills, a demonstrated commitment and dedication to human rights, possession of a valid driving license.
If you are interested in this position, apply by 23rd May 2023, by sending the necessary documents to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Application for Legal Advisor”.
- Motivational letter;
- Optionally: A brief legal writing sample (academic paper, policy brief or memo, news article, blog post or web content).
Only complete applications will be reviewed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
TRIAL International is a non-governmental organization fighting against impunity for international crimes and supporting victims in their search for justice. The organization provides legal aid, files cases, develops local capacities and advocates the human rights agenda.